Thursday, April 26, 2007

Exercise

So the eight pounds or so that I was struggling to keep off since before the wedding have found out where I lived and crept back onto my body. I've been depressed about it and annoyed putting on my clothes and feeling the tightness around my thighs and waist.

I was thinking about exercise but just couldn't get my act together until the other week. I finally made it back to the gym. And it feels great. I'm using baby steps to get there. I got a work out sheet to follow the gym equipment and when I can I am doing aerobics on the machines for 20 plus minutes. It makes me happy. Yippee. The tough thing is patience. I keep hoping the pounds will come off quickly but I know it's going to take some time.

So the other month I contacted an old friend from college. It felt really great and we actually got together as she came into town. Then she called the next week and I didn't get back to calling her until like 2 weeks after--rude, I know. But now I haven't heard back. I've emailed her twice and she's reading them or her husband could be and no reply. It's so strange. Hmph. I always wonder what is going on in people's brains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home