Sunday, July 09, 2006

Pantylines

I used to be a granny panty type of gal. Well, that is, from the time I could wear big-girl panties until my college years. Heck, I didn't care, and besides, I'm all about comfort. I don't like little, tiny uncomfortable undergarments. Did I mention my extreme modesty?

In college I got sassier and switched from the cotton to the satin and silk variety. I even owned some high cut french styles that were popular. Eventually, I settled into all the different bikini styles. They aren't granny panties, but they aren't crotch riding either. It's funny how most guys consider hipster, bikini undees grandma-ish. No worries. I'm happy.

But then, came the hot,green velor, body fitting sweat outfit. I had reached a point of muscular tone definition and flatter stomach than I had in a long time in my life, and I bought it. I'm used to wearing baggier styles, but I was trying to get outside the box. The bottoms hugged the tush just so, and I wondered if my pantylines would show. Way in the past, I never thought about pantylines showing until a friend at work started pointing it out to me. Man, I must have done my fair share of embarrassing pantyline no-nos and was so unaware. Sort of like putting on black underware and slipping on thin, tight white pants.

I put on my new outfit, and sure enough, when I turned around, my butt was outlined in all its glory and looked neatly wrapped in my underware. You could trace the panty outline--including the crotch lining. Oy. I tried on another pair of underware and still no good. I tossed it aside and decided to ask the girls at the salon later that day to get their suggestion as I got my nails done. I should have guessed their solution. "Commado" they unnamamously nodded. Wha, ha, what?? I can't wear no panties. I'm a double protection type of gal. Thankfully, soon after, I discovered some boyshort undees. They were perfect and you couldn't see the outline. By the way, I have ventured into t-backs but if you wear the wrong pants and don't look carefully, you can see the outline of the t-backs too, and I don't want people knowing what undees I'm wearing. Afterall, they aren't outerware!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the boy cuts but psst I'm with the girls at the salon. Commando is the answer at times.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home