Friday, February 24, 2006

For Now

For now, I'll just keep writing under my old title or...trying to write if I don't get any lazier. I've been hit with a bad case of procrastination these days. I have not felt like doing anything, and I have a lot to do with organizing after moving into a house with my husband. Plus, I haven't had any energy to work on my columns. I've let them slip by for now. I'll have one due soon, so I'll need to get going.

I need to be putting energy into something like my new house. You should see how messy the pantry is. We just threw in boxes, cans and other food. What a mess. And, our bedroom and closets need major organizing. Of course, I haven't touched anything except peeling off wallpaper I'm not too found of. It's become a huge and consuming project. But it's got to get finished if I'm going to paint. I have other things to do but I get so OCD about peeling off the wallpaper. I just can't stop. My manicurist would scream if she saw my nails. I've been using them to peel and scrap. Oy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home