Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Driving Home

I've discovered a secret of making every green traffic light. Spill a cup of coffee in your car. It doesn't necessarily have to be hot. It can be a stale cup. I accidentaly flipped my travel mug over with the remnants of my morning coffee still inside.

I wasn't in any type of rush. I figured I'd grab some fast food napkins in my glove compartment and clean up the little spill. I did my best as I made every light all the way to the highway.

Why didn't I pull over you might ask? I thought I had the clean up under control, that is, until I got home. Most of the coffee spilled on the passenger side of the car. When I opened the door I saw it had gotten all over the carpet. What a mess!

So now I've let you in on a little secret.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home